Orthodontic treatment is essential for correcting misalignment and malocclusion issues that you might be experiencing. There are a wide range of appliances and treatment options that goes into orthodontics, so a comprehensive exam, consultation and series of x-rays is needed to ensure which method of Orthodontics is best for you.
What is Orthodontics?
Orthodontics is a field of dentistry that focuses on correcting malocclusion problems like crowding, crookedness, misalignments, overbites and underbites. The field is incredibly advanced, offering the highest technology available for virtually every patient wanting to have this type of treatment done.
Who is a good candidate for Orthodontics?
Some of the best candidates for orthodontic treatment include:
- Patients who have overcrowded or crooked teeth
- Patients who have an underbite or overbite
- Patients who have other malocclusion issues
- Patients who are unhappy with the way their smile looks
- Patients who want quick, effective treatment in a dental office
If you want to inquire further about orthodontic treatment, contact us today!