If you want to restore your smile by choosing aesthetically-pleasing treatment options, ceramic crowns are the way to go. We here at Destination Dental Care, offer ceramic crowns that are custom made to fit your smile perfectly. These crowns are comfortable to wear, lightweight in nature and blend beautifully with your existing teeth.
What is a Ceramic Crown?
Unlike the traditional porcelain-fused-to-metal crown option, ceramic crowns are made entirely out of ceramic material. The ceramic is made to match your teeth perfectly and give a more realistic feel and look to the tooth. This makes ceramic an ideal option for front teeth that are more exposed than back teeth.
Benefits of choosing a Ceramic Crown
An exam and series of x-rays will be taken to determine if you’re a viable candidate for the ceramic crown procedure. Some of the benefits of choosing ceramic over other varieties include:
- A more seamless look to your smile
- Ceramic crowns are completely free of metal
- Ceramic crowns are relatively resilient and durable
- There is no unsightly metal band at the gum line where the crown is placed
- They are made to match your smile perfectly
If you are interested in learning more about a ceramic crown, contact us today!